If you want to make a complaint, we will deal with
it speedily and fairly. We will:
• Acknowledge a complaint within 5 working days of receipt.
• Normally deal with a complaint fully and provide a final response, in writing, within 20 working days of receipt.
• Keep you informed by letter, telephone or email, as you prefer, if we need more time.
• Provide a final response, in writing, at the latest within 40 working days of receipt.
• Liaise, at your request, with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
Complaints should be sent to:
Hips Direct Consumer Services Department, 7 Grosvenor Street, Chester CH1 2DD. tel 08450 941696 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our final response, you may refer the complaint to the Independent Property Codes Adjudication Scheme: Telephone 020 7520 3800 Email: email@example.com. We will co-operate fully with the independent adjudicator during an investigation and comply with the adjudicator’s decision.
Please note that all queries or complaints regarding your HIP should be directed to Hips Direct Ltd in the first instance, not to IPCAS.
IPCAS Contact Details:
Telephone: 020 7520 3800